Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

In honor of Mother's Day, here is a video of a day in the life of a mom! This is great. Enjoy. :-)





On a more sober note, here's a tribute to mothers everywhere--especially mothers of teens. You are LOVED! Beware: this might induce some tears.




And for the finale...haikus as tributes to our moms!

(a picture from our wedding)

Marna,

You're thoughtful and kind.
We love our Sundays with you.
We love you so much!


(One of the few pictures I could find of Jeff's mom)
Mom,

You're loving, caring.
You are always on our minds.
We love you so much!

(one of the few pictures I have of my mom; this is with her first grandson)

Mom,

Though no longer here,
I'm a reflection of you.
I miss you so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails